I do not think matches with images at Abelmoschus crinitus
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/m/malvaceae/abelmoschus/abelmoschus-crinitus>

On 29 March 2018 at 20:23, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan <ponsant...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It seems Abelmoschus crinitus
>
> *Thanks &regards*
> *Dr. Santhan P*
> *Senior consulting Botanist/Plant taxonomist*
> *Medicinal & aromatic plant expert*
> *9444813474/9620389349*
> *Our life will be green when we keep our surroundings green*
>
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:35 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Images does not appear clear enough for id.

world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia