Hi,
The species is *Gentiana coronata.*

*Gentiana carinata* is reduced as synonym of *Gentiana Coronata* by some
earlier worker such as Kusnezow (1906), Burkill (1907), Garg (1987). W

Mohd Shabir
(CSIR- Senior Research Fellow)
Plant Diversity Systematics & Herbarium Division
CSIR - National Botanical Research Institute
Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001, INDIA
Phone no. +917565940596, +919469792965