The subglobose, knob-like fused style (image posted by Swamliana ji) in
this particular group of species  is found only in *Glochidion sphaerogynum
(*Müll.Arg.) Kurz.

The link provided by Garg ji leads on to another image posted by Raja
Kanwal ji in 2010. There we have low resolution image of another *Glochidion
*species having multilocular capsular fruits as found in *G. lanceolarium,
G. coccineum *and *G. multiloculare. *The characters of the styles are not
clear nor do we have the size of the fruits.  The characters of the leaves
are also not clear.  In view of this, I am unable to suggest a definite
identity of this image.

Thanks and regards.