Garg Ji,
Thanks for the suggested id.
Regards,
Aarti

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 3:18 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To me appears close to images of *Nymphaea caerulea *Savigny at
> http://www.internationalwaterlilycollection.com/?project=nymphaea-
> caerulea-savigny
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: JM Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
> Date: 14 April 2018 at 16:42
> Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:292477] Water Lilies for ID : 270111 : AK-3
> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
>
>
>
>
> On Monday, June 13, 2011 at 3:34:22 PM UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>>
>> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>>
>> “I hope *Nymphaea nauchalii*
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh”
>>
>>
>>
>> “*Nymphaea pubescens*, N. nouchalii is pinkish red. Regards, Shrikant”
>>
>>
>>
>> “I think the leaves never entire in N. pubescence.
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh”
>>
>> "it looks like a *Nymphaea micrantha ?"* from Snehal ji.
>>
>>
>> "*Could be considered*! The species supposed to have leaves with dark
>> spots below, white filaments and more important often showing vivipary.--
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh"
>>
>> "I too think it is *Nymphaea micrantha*.
>> Regards
>> Giby"
>>
>> *"I think it is Nymphaea nouchali*. Micrantha probably has more dense
>> petals (more double.
>> ak"
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>
>> Date: 27 January 2011 17:06
>> Subject: [efloraofindia:61415] Water Lilies for ID : 270111 : AK-3
>> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
>>
>>
>> Taken at Gangajal Nursery, Nasik, Maharashtra on the 1st of October,2010.
>> Very small in size compared to the others we generally come across.
>> Aarti
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> With regards,
>> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species*
>> & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
>> alphabetically & place-wise): http://commons.wikimedia.org/w
>> iki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them for free as per Creative
>> Commons license attached with each image.
>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
>> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
>> http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members &
>> 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website:
>> https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of
>> around 5000 species)
>>
>> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>
> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.
>
> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
> world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia
> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
> database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).
>
> The whole world uses my Image Resource
> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
> thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
> per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>
> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
> India'.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to