yes, Garg ji, exotic and ornamental plants have many cultivars, and become
difficult to sort out IDs.
After going through eFI, I suggest doing image search on Google, especially
with genus name alone. The page provides a list of keywords at the top.
Clicking on any, helps in doing a narrow search.
I have a strong feeling that the posted plant is *Angelonia angustifolia*.
Will wait for validating comments.
Regards.
Dinesh