I have been away for many reasons
today was wondering that i have now seen Gurcharanji"s cases or comments
so seached and found this post.

please do not abondon us.

like Arati I too would like to see your cases from California

usha di

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 7:11:42 AM UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
>
> Thanks, Singh ji. 
> There is a lot of constructive work which experts can do better. If you 
> can spare some of your time to systematize our species and genera pages, it 
> will be wonderful. It has become such a wonderful tool. Once you involve 
> yourself, you will certainly like this. 
> If I am not wrong, it was initially your idea to create something like 
> this. You floated some format for this also. Now finally we are able to 
> give it a concrete shape. 
>
> On 26-Sep-2017 8:48 PM, "Gurcharan Singh" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> In fact I was thinking for some time to write on the group inviting 
>> suggestions how we can revive upload activity on the group. 
>>
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired  Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Mob: 9810359089
>> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/ 
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> 
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Garg ji for nice words
>>> I seem to have reduced interactions on the group, because for some time 
>>> I have not clicked some new plants from India for a long time. With most of 
>>> the activity surrounding update of existing database, I find not most of 
>>> the members uploading new photographs. We used to keep busy with activities 
>>> like 'Family of the Month', in which Dinesh ji, Nidhan ji, Balkar ji, 
>>> Prashant ji and others would contribute heavily. 
>>>      I have recently clicked several interesting plants from California 
>>> (I am here till Jan 2018), and was wondering whether I should share them, 
>>> since our activity is mainly around Indian plants. We are just having 
>>> uploads on Indian_Cucurbits on Facebook "Plant Wealth of India', where many 
>>> members are very active. 
>>>
>>>
>>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>>> Retired  Associate Professor
>>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>>> Mob: 9810359089
>>> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/ 
>>>
>>> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:26 AM, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Dear Members, 
>>>> Although Gurcharan Singh ji is no longer very active on the group, but 
>>>> his knowledge and words continue to guide us. This I am saying on basis of 
>>>> his knowledge, which he has shared on this group. This continues to guide 
>>>> us. He shared his plants along with keys of similar species, finer points, 
>>>> descriptions etc. on which we still continue to rely. As he joined the 
>>>> group along with members like Dinesh ji, Vijayasankar ji, Pankaj ji, 
>>>> Balkar 
>>>> ji, Tanay ji, Prashant ji etc. we saw a quantum jump in our thinking and 
>>>> activities. The result of which is for every one to see today. 
>>>> Thanks Singh ji for all you have done for efloraofindia. 
>>>> ---
>>>> J M Garg
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to