I think the images at your given link and in FOI
<https://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Hairy-Fruit%20Begonia.html>
may be of Begonia picta
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/b/begoniaceae/begonia/begonia-picta>

On 30 May 2018 at 22:17, Saroj Kumar Kasaju <kasajusa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it same the as posted in the FoI ? Flowers are whitish in the FoI .
>
> https://www.google.com.np/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%
> 2Fwww.flowersofindia.net%2Fcatalog%2Fslides%2FHairy-Fruit%2520Begonia.jpg&
> imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flowersofindia.net%2Fcatalog%
> 2Fslides%2FHairy-Fruit%2520Begonia.html&docid=noSulir6yH3TlM&tbnid=
> DNpdP0ptjMeWTM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjgzY2n8K3bAhUFfH0KHcMp
> BlIQMwgxKAAwAA..i&w=600&h=449&bih=425&biw=911&q=Begonia%20trichocarpa&ved=
> 0ahUKEwjgzY2n8K3bAhUFfH0KHcMpBlIQMwgxKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8
>
> Thank you.
>
> Saroj Kasaju
>

> On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:49:29 PM UTC+5:45, tsp kumar wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Jayanthi Janakiraman ji
>> regards
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 3:05 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, Jayanthi ji.

world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia