There is a whole article on the occurrence of this plant in the Fergusson
Campus of Pune University, but the authors misidentified it as *Dorstenia
indica*:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303081759_Occurrence_of_Dorstenia_indica_Wight_Moraceae_in_Pune_city_Maharashtra_India

*Dorstenia indica *is a rare and fragile plant growing on rocks and tree
roots in moist and shady forests of the Western Ghats and Sri Lanka. See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorstenia_indica
It would not survive in the campus grounds. However, the hardy *Dorstenia
contrajerva *grows in a wide variety of habitats in South America.
I attach a few pictures that I made of Dorstenia indica in Sri Lanka and
put on Wikipedia.
Best,
     Peter

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-d7kIWu1CgEY/Wz3iQiOVoII/AAAAAAAAc_0/KyMUJ37ay88D7nXrJ-gzWl_H3pxVA58eQCLcBGAs/s1600/714px-Dorstenia_indica_Sri_Lanka_01.jpg>