Satish Ji,
Many thanks again.
I know  Strophanthus boivinii well and have seen the flowers a number of
times.
They must have planted another one, which is in my pictures, which is
smaller without flowers.
Will check it out when I revisit the place.

My earlier post of the same on eflora
Strophanthus boivinii : Corkscrew Flower : Poison Rope: AK

Thanks and regards,
Aarti