Hello Ushadi

Thank you so much for your inputs.
My friend who had requested for ID of this tree, also had doubts about the
tree being *Cochlospermum religiosum* because of the bark being full of
lenticels.
I think the tree needs to be revisited again for collecting more data and
also for flower and fruit details to clarify the doubts about the ID.

Regards
Shiwalee

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 3:16 PM, Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com