Viplav is very nice and has given you some indications
Sarika, but you need to follow the basic instructions and rules for
submitting your cases for identification
Gargji asked very politely
so please respond

here are the instructions  on page:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/posting-guidelines
this is our website and all members can visit :
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/

*Detailed Posting Guidelines*

1. *Maximum 3 posts per day for Identification requests/ confirmations-
with one plant per mail *(with preferably three or more pictures from
different angles along with Close-ups)*, with different subject lines* only
are allowed. Members uploading the photographs for ID should ensure that
all photographs belong to the same plant. *Pl. follow the following format
(without any spacing between the lines for easy incorporation in the
website) for Identification requests/ confirmations:*

Date/Time-

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-

Height/Length-

Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size-

Inflorescence Type/ Size-

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts-

Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds-

*Pl. copy it & keep it on desktop in a Word document so that you can copy &
paste it **& fill in the information (& provide pictures for these) to the
extent possible while requesting for Id. This is compulsory for Id
requests.*

2. *No restriction of format & number on postings for posting of identified
plants.*
3. Please post pictures as attachments, discuss the subjects etc. relating
to Indian Flora, which is the main focus of this group. This is done by
sending an e-mail to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com. One can add attachment
while composing the mail. *Photographs of well developed leaves, flowers,
fruits, bark/ stem, full view of the plant etc. & that too from different
angles including front, side & rear views should be posted for correct
identification of plants.* Avoid posting anything which violates copyrights
of others. *Only individual members will be responsible & not the group for
any copyright violations.* Try to furnish the inf. yourself (if possible)
or from Efloraofindia site by searching for the required species' page (
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/) or from Wikipedia stating its
link or provide suitable other links etc.

4.* Mention the date & place (at least upto state level) *of the pictures
posted.  It is useful to add your name and location. Please try to identify
yourself while posting. Mistakes are encouraged over stating nothing, for
better learning/ understanding. No one is infallible.

5*. Each attachment preferably be of around 150 KB or less (with minimum
size of 800 by 600 pixels or more).* But one can have many attachments to
illustrate different aspects of a tree/plant. But one has to be cautious
not to post unnecessary pictures as far as possible. One has to
re-size one's pictures to say 800 by 600 pixels or more at 72 DPI with
quality settings of say 5 to 10 to bring it around 150 KB in Photoshop as
per group guidelines for posting. Links are to be avoided as far as
possible as attachments are allowed.
*To re-size in Microsoft Office Picture Manager*, which is available in
most Window based computers: Open your picture in Microsoft Office Picture
Manager. Click on 'Picture' in the top at Menu Bar & Select 'Resize' under
it & select 800 by 600 pixels or more, Click on OK. Select File--> Save as,
choose a file name & click on save button. It is much reduced in size. *Similar
procedure can be followed in other picture processing software.*
*To re-size all pictures in a folder at a time*: Keep a copy of the folder
(of which all pictures are to be re-sized) under My pictures folder. Open
Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Select the desired folder from the left
side Pan. Select all the pictures to be re-sized in the main Pan. Click on
'Edit Pictures' in the formatting bar at the top. Select on 'Re-size' in
the right hand pan. Select size 800 by 600 pixels or more. Click on OK at
the bottom. Click on Save button.
Pl. also see a few relevant links here:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/miscellanea/for-members-information/re-sizing-pictures

6. *Different flowers / plants etc. to be posted in a separate mail* for
better response, linking, avoiding confusion etc.

7. Scientific or Common names to be given in the subject as far as possible
or like "Is this Bombax species?" or "Is it Semal?" etc.

8. If you reply to a posting, your message can be sent to the whole group
(by clicking on ‘Reply to all’) or just to the author (by clicking on
‘Reply’). If the reply is only of interest to the author or is personal,
then use ‘Reply’, otherwise it has to be 'Reply to all'. All members are
requested to either *‘Reply’,  'Reply to all' or ‘Forward’* (Don't use
other methods), so that links/ messages/ mails don’t break off. Due to this
we are not able to link messages properly on Efloraofindia Database along
with other problems.

9. *Numbering for Id requests in subject line:* *Bottomline is that there
should not be any two posts with the same subject line & subject line
should be as relevant as possible.*Members may follow numbering of Id
requests like DDMMYY+ Initials+ Sl.No. (if more than one on same day) to
avoid any confusion, clubbing of mails with same subject line on the Google
group, better linking in Efloraofindia database etc. For example if I post
an Id request, it will be like ''For Id 060408JM1’’, 060408JM2 etc., in
case it is not like ''Is it Bombax ceiba (Semal)?'' (this is much better &
recommended). This is to facilitate that no two subject lines are same.
However, members may follow other methods to ensure that no two subject
lines are exactly identical. *One may post two to three Id requests a day
for better attention & feedback.*
there are some additional points , for further use.

*PLEASE FOLLOW THESE MEMBER'S GUIDELINES.*

Thank you
AND WELCOME

usha di

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 8:31 PM, vipl...@gmail.com <vipl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This appears to be a *Cissus* sp. [*Vitaceae*].
>
> Best wishes, Viplav
>
> El dom., 12 ago. 2018 a las 12:27, J.M. Garg (<jmga...@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Welcome, Sarika ji,
>> Pl. always mention the place and date of the photograph.
>>
>> On 12 August 2018 at 12:12, <sarika.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Please identify this plant

>> J.M.Garg

>> world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or
>> Efloraofindia
>> database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000
>> are directly displayed).

>> India'.

Usha di