For that we have to find out the differences between *Entada rheedii *subsp.
*sinohimalensis* and *Entada rheedii *ssp. *rheedii*
I could not find these on net. If any book is available with you, pointing
these out, pl. let us know.
Both these subspecies have distribution in Nepal as per ILDIS:
http://www.legumes-online.net/ildis/aweb/td001/td_00055.htm
http://www.legumes-online.net/ildis/aweb/td095/td_20137.htm

However, Flora of China
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=250094135>
(where ILDIS gives distribution of both) gives *E. pusaetha* var.
*sino­himalensis* (Grierson & D. G. Long) C. Chen & H. Sun as a syn. of
*Entada* *rheedii* Sprengel. No other subspecies
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=111731> is
mentioned except the type subspecies i.e. *Entada rheedii *ssp. *rheedii*.

One book reference, which I could find i.e. CRC World Dictionary of
Medicinal and Poisonous Plants: Common Names ...
<https://books.google.co.in/books?id=-37OBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA1573&dq=Entada+rheedii+ssp.+sinohimalensis&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2sIqbqOzcAhXLuo8KHU0lCpYQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=Entada%20rheedii%20ssp.%20sinohimalensis&f=false>
By
Umberto Quattrocchi (2016), also mentions *Entada pursaetha *subsp.
*sinohimalensis* Grierson & D.G.Long  & *Entada pursaetha *subsp.
*sinohimalensis* (Grierson & D. G. Long) C. Chen & H. Sun as a syn. of *Entada
rheedii *Spreng. only.

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.