saroj ji, thats ok
most of us are not botanist either
Gargji, Dinesh, Satish Phadke, Shrikant, Neil Soares et al to name a few
thats the beauty of this group
i am not a botanist either
==
i just am compulsive
and don't believe everything an expert committee says
decisions by a committee can never be trusted
consensus is good but decisions, no!!

*cheer up*
*usha di*

--