Saroj ji, the flower size was about 1 cm.

Usha di,

Yes, this time around, I had a look at all the VOF pics on the efi site
(area by area - such as Govindghat - Ghangaria, Hemkund, VOF, Mana, Auli
etc.)

And then tried to match my pics with them. It was a very enjoyable time,
well spent.

I did the tour twice, once physically in August 2018 and them pictorially
(through efi) in September.

Regards
Alka Khare