yes, now that i have revisited your earlier post, the terminal branches are
indeed unique.

that helps us perhaps start a page of trees with unique branching pattern
comes to mind right off the bat is
Samanea saman trees they are dying by the dozens in lower ganges delta

Delonix regia is second

etc etc

Usha di