I am so sorry...I tried to add all my pics but it hasn't worked.
Nor could I type anything in.
I am finding this site very hard to use.

Ushadi...this small tree was growing in the grounds  near our hotel...on
the North east coast of Mauritius.
It caught my eye .
There were other interesting shrubs/trees in the same area.
I have full selection from leaves to pods etc...but for some reason they do
not seem to be showing.

When I have finished editing , naming my 2400 plant pics I will add them to
Flickr under my name of Plantaholic Sheila...there I have a library of over
63,000..labelled with full Latin name where possible.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/11713966@N02/albums

I also posted a question on University of British Columbia...Vancouver
where Lila is also a contributor.

https://forums.botanicalgarden.ubc.ca/threads/interesting-seed-pods.94747/