Thank you.
I hope you can revisit to see the flowers which may be there right now.
I love this shrub.
All the pics were taken in our own garden in South Wales...near Cardiff in
UK.

I have also seen it growing  superbly in the wild near Darjeeling....
which gets rather cold

All my  plant pics..64,000  are on Flickr and are all labelled with latin
names...under Plantaholic Sheila...enjoy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11713966@N02/collections