Attaching a design created taking colors /objects taken
from nature. I observe nature for my satisfaction. Colours , frgrance,
shape , sounds fascinates me. Song of Malabar Whistling Thrush takes me to
a different world.
I know Betel nut or Kadam is in bloom from the fragrance. Colours of Palas,
Shimul, Gulmohar, Amaltash bring joy to my mind. I try to observe nature
in its totality. Try to see the beauty even in the smallest of bird and
insect. Colour on the wings of butterfly thrills me.
At times my friends tell me I should have been a student of
bio-sciences. To them my answer always remains,
" Thank God, I learnt my botany /entomology in my won way. I wanted to
explore the beauty in the creations of nature.
Formal school/college/ university education does not touch upon the
aesthetic side of a subjects. To my mind that is a defect. Even now when I
talk to qualified botanists/ zoologists I find they know great technical
knowledge on the subject but appreciating the beauty of a butterfly wing is
not their cup of tea.
There are seven distinct objects selected to design the attached
motif. You can create many more , using the same set of items. You may try.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.