Thanks Mahadeswara ji, Ushadi, Radha ji,
      Do not have fruit or flowers photo with me. The tree seems young age
and not matured as per girth of trunk.
Offcourse i was too far from this tree so could not see fallen fruits etc.
Searched on web about various Tabernaemontana species in India, and
following is analysis.

As per photos attached, the bark of the tree is yellowish.
-------------

As per
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/apocynaceae/tabernaemontana
*Tabernaemontana cerifera*: - Shrub
*Tabernaemontana dichotoma:* - Leaf apex is acute
*Tabernaemontana divaricata*: - Shrub or very small tree.
The tree in attached photo is not matching with  Tabernaemontana cerifera,
Tabernaemontana dichotoma,  Tabernaemontana divaricat.
------------

*Tabernaemontana gamblei:*
As per
http://flora-peninsula-indica.ces.iisc.ac.in/herbsheet.php?id=846&cat=7
*Range:* S India
*Habit:* Shrub.
The tree in attached photo is not matching with  Tabernaemontana  gamblei .
-------------

*Tabernaemontana pauciflora:*
As per
http://tropical.theferns.info/viewtropical.php?id=Tabernaemontana+pauciflora
*Range:* Southeast Asia - Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Indo-China,
Indonesia.

As per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernaemontana_pauciflora
*Range:* Tabernaemontana pauciflora is found in Burma, Thailand, Cambodia,
Vietnam, Borneo, Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore, Java and Sumatra.
The bark is pale grey to grey-brown.
*Habitat:*
Forest understoreys, often on stream banks from sea-level to 600 metres.

The tree in attached photo is not matching with Tabernaemontana  pauciflora
due to bark color of the tree in attached photo is more yellowish than gray
and the tree in the attached photos was not growing near stream at
Matheran, @ Dec 2018. Even did not get any evidence of Tabernaemontana
pauciflora growing in Maharashtra state of India.

*Conclusion from above comparision:* - Any Tabernaemontana species
mentioned above is not matching with the tree in the attached photos.

Please do discuss more, may be above analysis is not complete or correct..

Thanks
Sharmila