Thanks, Balakrishnan ji.
But *Acalypha ciliata* Forssk. looks much different as per images at
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/e/euphorbiaceae/acalypha/acalypha-ciliata

May I request you to kindly have a relook pl.

On Sat, 30 Mar 2019 at 21:23, Nambiyath Balakrishnan <npbal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All
> This appears to be *Acalypha ciliata* Forssk. However you may compare
> with the description of the species given in Flora of India, vol. 23: page
> 94,
> for confirmation.
> N. P. Balakrishnan
> 30-03-2019
>
> On Sat, 30 Mar 2019 at 18:15, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Mumbai
>> *Date*: August 27, 2008 ... *Altitude*: about 15 m (50 feet) asl
>> ------------------------------
>> *Acalypha lanceolata*  Willd.
>> Dear friends, please help in validating this *Acalypha* to be *A.
>> lanceolata* ... Tapas ji, your thoughts please, if these only photos
>> help.
>> [image: Acalypha lanceolata Willd.]
>> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F40532460343%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE7IAfjqbq0voSny-EMTzD1seouLA>
>>
>> [image: Acalypha lanceolata Willd.]
>> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F2802819682%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHYQhkg8MXbHEEXOFvC7gxOo6Qdxw>
>>
>> [image: Acalypha lanceolata Willd.]
>> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F2802818402%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEexJaiU2pqI0UFMtVE56JROUpjBw>
>>
>> Regards.
>> Dinesh

world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000
are directly displayed).

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.