The 'Conclusion' link given by Garg Ji seems to be a part of the thesis of
Dr Binoj Kumar. He, with Dr N.P. Balakrishnan has written a revision of
Euphorbia genus in India. Further details about this species may be found
in their book:
https://www.amazon.in/Genus-Euphorbia-L-Euphorbiaceae-taxonomic/dp/812110761X
I do not have it but it must be there in BSI libraries or university
libraries.

DSRawat Pantnagar