one case i point here is an example of mindless game they play :
Thread was "Fwd: Photo from Jampanicsrao Rao
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/indiantreepix/Fwd$3A$20Photo$20from$20Jampanicsrao$20Rao%7Csort:date/indiantreepix/rsAzIFB5Cik/hToIllBXAgAJ

and he  the sender is a prof of botany
Dr. J. Chandrasekhara Rao
Department of Botany
Andhra Loyola College(Autonomous)
VIJAYAWADA - 520 008

r*ead the thread and see the futility of the social media*

what a waste and inanity.
he just forwarded a photo, and even after i asked where did it come from,
ie which of his friends had sent it,
 no interest in tracking, who sent him the photo, he says he told them the
identity.......    he a botany professor
repeating my guess?????  as a identification.   no give and take of history
etc, .  just blatant misuse...

then AArti had the same photo sent to her and she told them diagnosis based
on what i had guessed based on one
history less postcard type photo...

what ???? a waste  is such  social media groups.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 11:42 AM J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> J. M. Garg

Usha di