Thanks for catching it, Promila

I did not read Bimaldas note above
I just looked at the picture
my mistake

The distinctions are :
S. Nicolai are huge plants
about 7 to 10 feet tall
blue black bract and white sepals
and blue stamen with white stigma sticking out
and they begin to look messy after a day or two

and S. reginae plants are shorter,
flowers with yellow sepals,  green bracts
 and blue stamen with white stigma sticking out
they seem to maintain their form much longer and don't make a visual mess.

regards
Ushadi