Forwarding these interesting observations by Bimal da for our website

Regards
Ushadi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: SYMBIOSIS : 1351
To: ushadi <microminipho...@gmail.com>

Thank you Ushadi.
It is eating the seeds from the pods. All these years I was thinking doves
and pigeons must be eating these seeds. Only this time I saw it happening
in front of my eyes. I followed next few days and found pigeons were there
on the same tree.
A few days back I have captured images of Ringed dove feeding on the seeds
of this plant. I will upload in due course of time.
With regards,
Bimal