Hmmm ..!!
Since this plant was smaller . leaves smaller , flowers smaller too ,
I looked into EFI Ixora page , did not find a match ,
I googled ''dwarf ixora'' and it spewed out results all ''Ixora taiwanensis
'' with matching plant and flowers  .
It is not Ixora coccinea Maui Red , neither Ixora chinensis .......both are
having
blunt obtuse petal tips .
In EFI there are? posts about ''dwarf Ixora coccinea'' , pink one looking
same as my post , including
occasional pentamerous  flower .