Same . 100 % .
Leaves are cordate , acute tipped .
It has been treated as Ipomoea obscura mistakenly , you can find online .
But it is different from I .obscura in leaf.....red veins , basal notch
very wide , corolla entirely different in limb , tube , midpetaline bands
,, calyx larger and outers reticulated , , stem tuberculated ,, capsule
bigger ,, seeds hairy ,, lifespan short annual .
Interesting part is , there is an  African  species similar to and treated
as I .obscura with longer elongated linear hairy calyx lobes , very very
dissimilar to Asian species . Ron himself advocates in ptting lot of
emphasis in calyx and I  follow it too ......in this case he chose to abide
by some 50+ years old flora .
Any way , in a reply to a facebook post he has accepted Ipomoea
acanthocarpa as ID to the flower in posts your and mine  .