Usha Di,
Is Asclepias syriaca and Asclepias incarnata the same Species?
I had no idea.
The color of the flowers is also different.
Asclepias syriaca was growing wild where as the above is a cultivated one
from my friend's garden.
Since all these are new to me and I have no further knowledge of plants
from the US, I posted on the group for validation.

Yes the red flower is a Beebalm, there was only one flower on that plant
unlike the pink ones, which were many.
I will search for a picture.
Regards,
Aarti