Dinesh ji your plant is Hybanthus enneaspermus
Thanks and Regard
Nayan............................N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Retd. Principal Chief Conservator of ForestsMadhya Pradesh, Bhopal India.
Mo - 7999761851

    On Tuesday, 3 December, 2019, 06:55:05 pm IST, Dinesh Valke
<dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:

|  |
| Puducherry  near sea coast Date: October 16, 2019 ... Altitude range: about 0
- 3 m (0 - 10 feet) asl |
| small herb  Dear friends,
A small herb growing amidst some plants in herbal garden. The tiny flower is
just about 7 - 8 mm across. I have no idea of genus or family, but let me put a
wild guess - a member of Polygalaceae. I hope the two photos help in
recognizing the plant. |

| Regards.
Dinesh |

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CABSQqC0Rzd5K3CXYOAE%2B0n-236jOg3mu2onZiJ0Y2SRCnErB-Q%40mail.gmail.com.