Rashida ji and others are absolutely right - Diploclisia glaucescense
called Vatoli in Marathi.
BTW whatever made you think of Gnetum? honestly I would like to know.
The fruits are so obviously of an angiosperm plant- and no gymnosperm
features showing. Long working hours hmm
: )
Aparna

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Rashida Atthar
<atthar.rash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dinesh ji long working hours are showing !!
> regards,
> Rashida.
>
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> .... it does NOT live for long !!!!
>> Regards.
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Agreed Rashida ji, convinced ... Prashant just convinced me.
>>> Have noticed one thing ... give a wrong guess in this group ... it does
>>> live for long !!!!
>>>
>>> Regards.

Dr. Aparna Watve
Dr. Aparna Watve
Asha Appt, Shanti Nagar, Ekata Colony
Nr. BSNL tower, Akbar Ward,
Seoni.480661
tel: 07692-228115
mobile: (0)9755667710 and 9822597288 still works