I think you are right, there are many variants of Anemone obtisiloba
https://www.projectnoah.org/spottings/23475098

I found this one, which is much alike
https://08511630493324166816.googlegroups.com/attach/b0c2d912dec3e171/PA100141.JPG?part=0.1&view=1&vt=ANaJVrE4QVDTM-Mme2fpih0XSCTObBtZNzjKdblTvjwbsuW9WWhX6u1e225MBEF0bvOgS_42PXONQ6EKVRLDnLQ5vqXZdugKf7EUGGlpJVzjsrYpyM3ma7o

<https://08511630493324166816.googlegroups.com/attach/b0c2d912dec3e171/PA100141.JPG?part=0.1&view=1&vt=ANaJVrE4QVDTM-Mme2fpih0XSCTObBtZNzjKdblTvjwbsuW9WWhX6u1e225MBEF0bvOgS_42PXONQ6EKVRLDnLQ5vqXZdugKf7EUGGlpJVzjsrYpyM3ma7o>

Elizabeth