Thanks, Nidhan ji for the id.
I also think matches with images at *Gastrocotyle hispida* (Forsk.) Bunge
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/b/boraginaceae/gastrocotyle/gastrocotyle-hispida>

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 19:20, Nidhan Singh <nidhansingh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This may be Gastrocotyle hispida, Boraginaceae...

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAE%3DTH0BcbTEkPoz0NNN6zYYinFN9Gs9pnHbQEhfrN4WY%3De97Mg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAE%3DTH0BcbTEkPoz0NNN6zYYinFN9Gs9pnHbQEhfrN4WY%3De97Mg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than
2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).