Garg ji, although here also gills images are missing but fortunately annulus is
visible and can be seen growing on dung so growing habit is known.

So this is most likely Panaeolus semiovatus (Bolbitiaceae)
I am saying this on basis of my experience also as this species is found
growing on horse dung, i have posted its images earlier from Rohtang Pass.

Best regards
Ashutosh Sharma