Dear All,
I e-mailed all pictures of the plant to Dr. YS Bedi, IIIM, Jammu where this
plant sample is deposited as Herbaria. He has confirmed the plant sample as
Strobilanthes auriculata. I collected this species in Jan, 2019 from Kangra
district. However, i couldnot find any plant growing in that region in
Jan-2020. It is possible that this plant is monocarpic and flowers after
many years as in case of Strobilanthes kunthiana in Nilgiri hills, Kerala
flowers after 12 years.
I thank all from E-floraindia in helping me with the identification.