---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 at 14:48
Subject: Re: [itpmods:13836] Fwd: A new species named after Sh. Saroj Kumar
Kasaju
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Many congratulations Saroj Ji! It's a great honour.
Best regards,
Ritesh

On Thu, 21 May 2020 at 14:47, Saroj Kasaju <kasajusa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Mr. Garg for the acknowledgement!
>
> Saroj Kasaju
>

> On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:39 PM J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

डॉ रितेश कुमार चौधरी/  Dr. Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
वैज्ञानिक डी/ जैवविविधता एवं पुराजैविकी समूह/ Scientist 'D' । Biodiversity
& Palaeobiology group
आघारकर अनुसंधान संस्थान, जी जी अगरकर मार्ग/ पुणे- ४११००४/ AGHARKAR RESEARCH
INSTITUTE । G.G. Agarkar Road । Pune - 411 004 । भारत/ India.
ई मेल/ E-mail: rkchoudh...@aripune.org, ritesh....@gmail.com
वेबपेज /Webpage: *ARI* <http://aripune.org/research/riteshkumar-choudhary/>
। *Google Scholar*
<https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=YYWTmckAAAAJ&hl=en&authuser=1>
। *ResearchGate* <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ritesh_Choudhary2>
दूरभाष /Phone: +91-20-25325142 । Fax:+91-20-25651542Dr. Ritesh Kumar
Choudhary

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABOA4x%3D_DtKqDbajCUMwSneERwMttRrF9WtMRM42F2zJimfBjw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABOA4x%3D_DtKqDbajCUMwSneERwMttRrF9WtMRM42F2zJimfBjw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than
2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.