J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ashutosh Sharma <ashutoshsharma1...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri 22 May, 2020, 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [itpmods:13856] Fwd: A new species named after Sh. Saroj Kumar
Kasaju
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Hearty congratulations Saroj Kasaju ji, your hard work and dedication pays
off.
Hope to see more of such discoveries in near future...

Best regards
Ashutosh Sharma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CADkfUKuFHb6w8zt%3DNGW5kubHvWRQFpry_fGkoQ%2Bt_fOhmymB_A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CADkfUKuFHb6w8zt%3DNGW5kubHvWRQFpry_fGkoQ%2Bt_fOhmymB_A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>