Sorry for the mixup. These images are there on our data on
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/f/fabaceae/chamaecrista/chamaecrista-mimosoides
and are from Mahabaleshwar.
I have seen similar plant in Pune and wanted to validate and confirm that.
Has anybody seen this species in cities like Pune? Will post images when I
find them
Sorry again

Dr Satish Phadke