From: Jayanta Kumar Jena <jayantakumarjena1...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: Request to consider for correct vernacular names of
Ampelocissus latifolia in EFI
To: Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>

Sir,namaskar. Sorry to say that I am not aquainted with typing both,so Odia
script
words( 5nos) sent earlier as desired by you, The Pirnachandra bhasakosa
,Sir, no doubt
a nice publication but related to Odia literature & the 3 publications are
taxonomical, thank you Sir, regards ,
           jayanta kumar jena.