From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Muthu Karthick <nmk....@gmail.com>; tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com>;
Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>; C KUNHIKANNAN <kunhikan...@gmail.com>;
Vijayasankar Raman <vijay.botan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 2 July, 2010 10:29:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:39992] Tree for id 070610MK3

Some earlier relevant feedback:
“... the leaves remind me of Ziziphus oenoplia ... BUT cannot see the spines !!
Could be wrong.” from Dinesh ji.

“Dinesh Ji the leaves do look like Ziziphus oenoplia !! but the plant is
spineless even the young shoots have spines I have seen it .
Tanay”

“Unlike Ziziphus oenoplia this is an unarmed tree. Yet the leaf characters
resemble Ziziphus oenoplia.” from Muthu ji.