I guess Brugmansia suaveolens is correct !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 9:59 PM Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Forwarding again for ID
> Distributed as Datura stramonium ?
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/s/solanaceae/datura/datura-stramonium-1>
>
> It is Brugmansia svaveolens I hope
>
> Group discussion at
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/v-jq87uLkCY
>
> On Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 1:10:33 PM UTC+5:30, Rajendra Gurung wrote:
>>
>> Hi Friends,
>> I just noticed from few years that we have this datura in the city, I
>> don't know that wheather this is hybrid? anyway they are quite prety,
>>
>> --
>> Rajendra Gurung
>> (Trekking Guide)
>>        FoB
>> 98510-74756(mobile)
>>
>> Please, VOTE FOR EVEREST
>> www.natural7wonders.com
>> For Nomination, PLZ type Sagarmatha Park, Nepal
>> For Categories PLz Type Nature Conservation Park
>> Country: Nepal.
>> Note: you will receive an email with Hyperlink to confirm your
>> nomination, you just need to click on the Hyperlink to confirmed your
>> voting.Thank you.
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d90c4aeb-46f1-4db3-ae97-d11cf46f617do%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d90c4aeb-46f1-4db3-ae97-d11cf46f617do%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAEf%3DytTWCHJqSd6i9oQcOB0oErbB_u2gEQ4uAY6O8%3D5cWK%3DdAg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to