Ms. Promila Chaturvedi
To my surprise, these palms flower almost every year almost in our
colony and school....I couldnt find a reference which says that it
flowers in 30 years....
Please do let me know if you come across any.
In many nursery these plants are being sold, but to my knowledge, in
general conditions, these plants never gives out branches too, to most
probably the plants on sale are from seeds.
Please do share more info on its flowering if you have.....
Regards
Pankaj