Looking at following comment by Manoj Chandran ji in another thread  Submission
of Cynodon barberi - YS Apr/2020-04 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/t9mIKkgM_90>
*"Cynodon barberi* is a different species with different habit altogether.
It has no stolons and hence do not spread to large areas like *Cynodon
dactylon*. The leaves of *C.barberi* are shorter than that of *C.dactylon*.
The leaves are not linear, but are lanceolate in *C.barberi*. I am
attaching the Kew herbarium sheet of *C.barberi*."
This should be Cynodon dactylon. Plenty of stolons are seen around, plus
the shape of leaf.