Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Eranthemum species- Devgad, Konkan, Maharashtra
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/acanthaceae/eranthemum/eranthemum-species/devgad>
Group discussion at
Acanthaceae Fortnight :: ID Request - Eranthemum :: Devgad :: ARKMAR-37/49
(google.com) <https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/xZux63p9j88>