Thank you Garg ji for the links.

I would like to go with your analysis, P wightiana.

Regards
Alka Khare



On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:52:53 PM UTC+5:30 JM Garg wrote:

> Thanks, Alka ji,
> I found three species listed in FoPI 
> <http://flora-peninsula-indica.ces.iisc.ac.in/search.php>.
> Pulicaria angustifolia 
> <http://flora-peninsula-indica.ces.iisc.ac.in/herbsheet.php?id=1647&cat=7>
> Pulicaria foliolosa 
> <http://flora-peninsula-indica.ces.iisc.ac.in/herbsheet.php?id=1648&cat=7>
> Pulicaria wightiana 
> <http://flora-peninsula-indica.ces.iisc.ac.in/herbsheet.php?id=1649&cat=7>
>
> On checking in CoL and POWO, all of them may be listed in Maharashtra.
> I got keys in Flora of Medak District 
> <https://www.google.co.in/books/edition/Flora_of_Medak_District_Andhra_Pradesh_I/ELTyjE8Ji8cC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=Pulicaria+wightiana+%2B+Pulicaria+foliolosa&pg=PA136&printsec=frontcover>,
>  
> as per which we can rule out *P.foliolosa*. As per keys, I think it may 
> be Pulicaria wightiana 
> <https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/26/pulicaria-wightiana/>, although I 
> am not able to clearly see the peduncle below the head.
>
>
>
> On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 18:14, Alka Khare <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Hello friends
>>
>> Seen this yellow aster  in a village near coastal Devgad, MH in the last 
>> week of December 2020. 
>> Is this Pulicaria wightiana. eFI pics match.
>>
>> Requested to please ID.
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>> Alka Khare
>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "efloraofindia" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To view this discussion on the web, visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d3c0e488-548d-436a-b310-2fa649cc71e0n%40googlegroups.com
>>  
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d3c0e488-548d-436a-b310-2fa649cc71e0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>
>
>
> -- 
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/8bac84cc-3c5f-4fbd-a782-10f997d35b7en%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to