Dear Prasant Ji,

As said by Vijaya ji this plant is indeed *Diploclisia glaucescens* (Blume)
Diels in Engler from the family Menispermaceae*. *It is a woody vine with
lovely inconspicuously peltate leaves profuse flowering occurs in this plant
hence you saw the later stage!!

Kindly see a tentative description & illustration of the plant from Eflora
of China, hope it will help you to compare with the plant you have seen.

http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200008438

Illustration::
http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=112353&flora_id=2

Flowers of the plant from the FOI posted by Dinesh Ji.

FOI link:: http://flowersofindia.aceboard.com/p-286270-6129-3918-0.htm

Regards

Tanay

--