Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Colocasia species- Indonesia
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/ar/araceae/colocasia/colocasia-species/indonesia>
Group discussion at
Araceae, Arecaceae and Zingiberaceae Fortnight: Araceae of Indonesia 2
(google.com) <https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/LW7BT-OcZWU>