On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 9:31:39 AM UTC+5:30 Mahadeswara wrote:

> Can you please post the better closeup of the flowers and leaves (foliage).
>
>
Thanks for the comment Mahadeswara ji.  [I missed checking mails sent to 
the group.  I am now subscribing to the individual threads, to not miss any 
communication.]

The original pictures were taken from a distance.  (Not sure if it was the 
early morning sun, but the shine in the leaves caught the eye.)  I'll try 
to get better pictures in the upcoming days and post in this thread.

-Arvindh
 

> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 4:43:33 PM UTC+5:30 Arvindh T wrote:
>
>> Date: 01/May/2021
>> Place: Palani, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu
>>
>> May I know if this is Khaya senegalensis?
>>
>> Thank you!
>> -Arvindh
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/465461f6-6b2b-49a7-9918-30bb137e82a8n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to