Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Gazania species- Sri Lanka
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/ar/asteraceae/cichorioideae/arctotideae/gazania/gazania-species/sri-lanka>
Group discussion at
Gazania rigens : Confirm ID : Sri Lanka : 120613 : AK-4 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/f8eAHggXiz4>