Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Impatiens minor ? 
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/b/balsaminaceae/impatiens/impatiens-minor-1>
Group discussion at
Impatiens for Id (google.com) 
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/v-URPK0lTeE>

On Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 9:47:07 AM UTC+5:30 Gurcharan Singh 
wrote:

> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>
> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>
> “*Impatiens chinensis”* from Smita ji.
>
>  
>
> “I feel it is *I. kleiniformis*
>
> Regards 
> Manasi”
>
>  
>
> “... do the conspicuous glands on margin at leaf base say that this plant 
> *could 
> be Impatiens minor ?*
>
> Searching for three close and confusing species (I. minor, I. inconspicua, 
> I. kleiniformis) in the group's database would yield many posts (some of 
> them are yet to get resolved of their IDs).
> One of the posts has keys provided by Satish Pardeshi ji at 
> https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/cd9bc6dc27e727b7?hl=en
>  ” 
> from Dinesh ji.
>
>  
> "For me also it* looks like Impatiens minor (DC.) Bennet*
> Rajdeo Singh"
>
>
> -- 
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/ 
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Selvalakshmi Selvaraj <[email protected]>
> Date: Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 4:52 AM
> Subject: [efloraofindia:54163] Impatiens for Id
> To: efloraofindia <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Selvalakshmi S.
> Doctoral Scholar,
> Bharathiar University,
> Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/62d1728a-e53e-447d-9219-e1e29c15e897n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to