Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Crateva species- Near Kolhapur 
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/c/capparaceae/crateva/crateva-species/near-kolhapur>
Group discussion at
Id of a tree (google.com) 
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/vZgFgMB1Yxk>

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 4:03:05 PM UTC+5:30 Shobha Halwe-Chavda 
wrote:

> Dear Guru Ji and Nidan Ji,
> I agree with you Nidan Ji.Some of the images on the web show smaller and 
> little broader leaflets in case of C.religiosa.Can it be C.magna as 
> suggested by Natraj Ji ? 
>
> Dear Shrikantji,
> Last year I had seen the flowers of Crateva adansonii (वायवर्ण/वरूण) in 
> Mumbai but the tree was totally leaf-less.So I am not sure about the 
> identity of this posted image.To me,the flowers looked little different 
> than the C.adansonii and there was no water source nearby.Anyhow,I am 
> really sorry for the distant image.
>
>
>
> On Monday, 25 February 2013 15:19:52 UTC+5:30, Shobha Halwe-Chavda wrote:
>>
>> Dear Friends,
>> Posting a photo of  tree in full blossom for id.
>>
>> Location - Near Kolhapur on the way to Devgad.
>> Date -16..2.2013 at 9.00am.
>>
>> Thanx,
>> Shobha
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/5b87cd00-33f4-4c3b-aefe-bd497c9b2570n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to