Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 at 08:07
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:154131] Asteraceae Week (Part I - Radiate
heads) ::ID Request-1 at Shillong :: PKA10:
To: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>


Dear Garg ji,
I don't exactly know it. But wild Asteraceae don't have such large and
showy flowers.
I would suspect it to be an escape. Probably a Calendula sp.
Regards.

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021, 13:03 J.M. Garg, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Forwarding again for Id assistance please.
>
> Some earlier relevant feedback:
> I am not able to recollect properly, but most probably it was wild.
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Prashant
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Prashant Awale <[email protected]>
> Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 at 00:07
> Subject: [efloraofindia:154131] Asteraceae Week (Part I - Radiate heads)
> ::ID Request-1 at Shillong :: PKA10:
> To: indiantreepix <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> This was  photographed at "Shillong".
>
> Regards
> Prashant
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>


-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFCbgu3%3DG3v_HkQ%3DqKJwrPPbqXhmrsLOpuF2C7jvfabW2g%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to